Job Responsibilities: –
1) Identify / analyze / capture and purpose project requirements from users
2) Follow the software development life cycle including planning, analysis, testing and documentation of software solutions. Ensure project is developed according to business user specification
3) Prepare and manage project content, architecture and system
4) Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation, functional specification and technical specification
5) Production support awareness
6) Manage in-house developers to achieve project goals
– Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
– At least 2-5 years experience in “Software Development Project”
– Knowledge of System analyst, System integration and design.
– Strong attention to detail and can manage multiple projects end-to-end within aggressive timelines
– Team building, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills.
– Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Graphic & Multimedia.
– Good command in English.
– Flexible and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
– Good Analytical skills and problem solving abilities is a must.
– Good Skills in Relational database, System Design and System analysis.
– DBMS knowledge in SQL Server, MySQL.
*** Knowledge in Stock Market, TFEX, Forex is a plus ***